Corporate and Private Events
Looking for a great way to celebrate a win, raise team morale, or enjoy some team-building in a fun environment? Beat the Room is an excellent venue for your corporate event needs. We can host a team of 60 or under for an immersive, dynamic, memorable experience.
Team-building events provide several different engagement opportunities. Your group may opt to divide into smaller teams and race the clock to beat one another’s times. Or choose to engage one room at a time to learn from each experience and apply the knowledge to the next room.
We offer difficulty levels ranging from easy (success rate 100%) to very difficult (success rate of less than 45%). Our event managers will work with you to determine what level of difficulty you’d like to set for each room.
Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am – 1pm.
All private bookings include exclusive use of our facility, but not necessarily all the escape rooms (see below).
One-Hour Private Event:
- 1 Escape Room & up 10 people for one hour $359
- 2 Escape Rooms & up 20 people for one hour $719
- 3 Escape rooms & up to 30 people for one hour $1,077
Two-Hour Private Event:
- 2 escape rooms rotationally for 2 hours (max 40 people) $1,399
- 3 escape rooms rotationally for 2 hours (max 60 people) $2,149
Three-Hour Private Event
- 2 escape rooms rotationally for 3 hours $2,149
- 3 escape rooms rotationally for three hours $2,999
- Additional non-escape room activity ½ hour can be added before or after any private party $149
We offer 3 packages for catering:
- Grub Package (pizza) $12/person
- Nosh Package (gourmet sandwiches) $15/person
- Feast Package (sushi platters) $18/person
Corporate Team Building (7)
Yes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.
We accept all major credit cards, cashiers checks, or we can invoice you, but the room will not be reserved until payment is received.
We offer add-ons in half-hour increments either before or after your event.
Events will not be reserved until payment is provided. We have multiple inquiries about time slots and they go to the first group whom reserves and pays.
You may make changes or cancel up to 7 calendar days (1 week) prior to your event.
- Private events get exclusive use of our facility.
- All of your rooms can start at the same time.
- We will open for you outside of our regular booking hours.
- Add-on of catering available (at additional cost).